Artist: Brooke Hamence

Title: My order, my chaos
Medium:  Acrylic, ink, play doh, on Magnani
Location: Premier Art Supplies


This work is about experimenting with the idea of ‘play’ and emotion. So much emotion passes through me every second and I was curious as to how I could put those emotions into play intuitively. I have used print making processes, (I’ve been using multi coloured inks recently and using its vibrant textures to exaggerate past dreams). In bright and bold colours with added textures from a visual lexicon l have been developing throughout the year. I wanted to know what would happen if I tried printing through the press on play doh on paper, and although my approach has been experimental l have experienced some very satisfying results so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment